How to Operate Manual Pressure Test Pump?
Tue, Sep 06 by ATO.com
The manual pressure test pump is the main test instrument for measuring the pressure vessel and the pressure equipment. The highest working pressure can reach 800 kg/mm. It can correctly point out the correct pressure at any stage within 0-800 kg/mm for hydraulic test. It is widely used in boiler, chemical industry, light industry, construction and installation engineering, aerospace, scientific system, specially test all kinds of pressure vessels and pressure equipment, pipeline valves, rubber pipe fittings and other pressure devices for pressure test.
In order to let you better understand the pressure test pump, in this article, we introduce the operation process of manual pressure test pump.
- Connect the pressure test pump. The pressure test pump is connected to the indoor water supply pipeline system from the lower pipe outlet of the indoor water supply pipeline through a connecting hose.
- Fill the pipe with water. Open the main water inlet valve to inject water into the indoor water supply pipe system, and open the pressure test pump relief switch. After the pipe is filled with water and the water is filled through the pressure test pump tank, close the main water inlet valve and pressure test pump relief switch immediately.
- Apply pressure to the pipe. Press the handle of the test pump to pressurize the water pipe system indoors, and stop pressurizing when the pressure indicated by the pressure gauge of the test pump reaches the test pressure.
- Drain the air from the pipe. Slowly loosen the water outlet plugs, and tighten the plugs immediately when the air is discharged or water is ejected.
- Continue to apply pressure to the pipe. Operate the handle of the test pump again to pressurize the water pipe system indoors, and stop pressurizing when the pressure indicated by the pressure gauge of the test pump reaches the test pressure. Then according to the prescribed inspection method to complete the indoor water pipe system pressure test. After the test, open the pressure relief switch of the test pump to remove the pressure in the pipeline.
- The pressure test can be carried out on the indoor cold water system and hot water system respectively according to the above method; It is also possible to connect the cold and hot water outlet with a connecting hose to complete the pressure test of the inner cold water system and the hot water system at one time.
- The main water valve into the house is closed tightly or not is the key to accurately complete the pressure test. If the main water valve can not be closed tightly, the indoor water supply pipe and outdoor water supply network should be separated and then the indoor water supply pipe system pressure test.
- The pipe emptying is to ensure the accuracy of the indoor water pipe system pressure test must be done carefully.