How to Use Air Blower?
The blower is mainly composed of the following six parts: motor, air filter, blower body, air chamber, base, drip nozzle. The blower operates eccentrically on the rotor offset in the cylinder, and changes the volume between the blades in the rotor slot to suck in, compress, and discharge air. The pressure difference of the blower is used to automatically send lubrication to the drip nozzle, and drip into the cylinder to reduce friction and noise, while keeping the gas in the cylinder from returning. This type of blower is also called a sliding vane blower. This article will talk about the use of blowers.In order to ensure personal safety, the operator must be familiar with this regulation before starting, and operate the air blower strictly in accordance with this regulation.
- Checking procedure:
- Check the oil level of the oil tank, it should be between the upper and lower limits of the oil dipstick.
- Notify the substation to supply power to the machine.
- Check the control cabinet on the machine, there should be no alarm display. If there is an alarm, find out the cause and eliminate it.
- Select the "Manual" state (Touch the "manual" button with your finger).
- Check whether the pressure relief valve is in the open position (the pressure relief valve is open and the green light is on). Check that the diffuser should be set to the minimum opening (the minimum green light of the diffuser is on).
- Start-up procedure:
After checking the above and confirming that the fan can be started, press the start button, and the fan will enter the start-up procedure:
- The auxiliary oil pump is pre-lubricated for one minute (the auxiliary oil pump is running and the green light is on).
- The blower can start to run (the green light is on when the blower is running).
- The pressure relief valve is slowly closed (the pressure relief valve opens and the green light goes out, after two minutes the pressure relief valve closes and the green light turns on).
- The auxiliary oil pump stops running (the auxiliary oil pump is running green light is off, and the stop red light is on). At this point, the blower has started successfully and can be put into formal operation.
- If the air blower fails to start as scheduled after the start button is pressed, the red light for low oil pressure alarm will be on after one minute, and the entire starting process will stop. After finding the cause and solving it, eliminate the alarm and restart.
After the fan is started, the opening of the diffuser can be adjusted slowly according to the production needs, and the diffuser "open" and "close" keys can be used to control to ensure the necessary air volume.When the fan is running, the fan must be monitored frequently, paying attention to the fan's current, oil temperature, oil pressure, air inlet vacuum, sound, fan, temperature, vibration, etc. Keep records on time. If there is any abnormality, find out the cause and eliminate it in time, and report to the production department. If necessary, take emergency stop measures.
When a fan is stopped due to production, maintenance or repair needs: The first, reduce the opening of the diffuser to the minimum (the minimum indicator of the diffuser is green). The second, touch the "Stop" button of the fan with your finger, and the shutdown procedure will start.