Lobe Pump Basics
Lobe pump is a kind of industrial machinery, which mainly relies on the suction force generated by the rotor when it rotates, and then conveys all the materials that need to be conveyed by different meson to the discharge port by inhalation. Widely used with various industries, lobe pumps can shorten the life of lobe pumps if they are not operated in a standard way during use. The following explains the scope of application and features of the lobe pump as well as precautions for use.
- Petrochemical: thick oil, heavy oil, crude oil, sludge, asphalt, coal-water slurry, coal tar, grease, lubricating oil, resin, polyol, various high-viscosity materials and slurry with high recycle content.
- Daily industry: alcohol ether, glycerin, facial cleanser, facial cleanser, shampoo, hand soap, cosmetics, toothpaste, etc.
- Fine chemicals: dyes, paints, printing and dyeing auxiliaries, adhesives, shoe polish, suspensions, various colloids, etc.
- Food: chocolate, condensed milk, yogurt, honey, jam, ice cream, milk, meat pulp, jelly, condiments, etc.
- Medicine: various ointments, extracts, medicinal emulsions, syrups, health care products, etc.
- Papermaking: pulp, adhesives, auxiliaries, etc.
- Environmental protection: sewage, sludge, chemicals, suspensions, fertilizer solutions, etc.
- The rotor of the lobe pump keeps a certain gap between the rotor and the rotor, no friction coefficient, long service life.
- The lobe pump is simple to install and disassemble, easy to maintain and clean, and has few wearing parts.
- The lobe pump is energy-efficient, smoothly conveying, low failure rate, reliable sealing and low noise.
- The lobe pump can ensure the reliability of continuous operation and no leakage time.
- After the lobe pump adopts special materials, the screw pump can convey sludge, sewage and other media containing solid particles.
- During the installation of the lobe pump, the location space required for future maintenance should be fully considered, and the foot screws of the lobe rotor pump should be adjusted so that the whole of it is in a horizontal state. The linkage of the feed pipe must be kept in a horizontal position to prevent residual air or gas from being left in the pipe and affecting the normal work of the equipment.
- For high viscosity materials, high level feeding method should be used to improve the feeding pressure of feeding pipeline.
- Please arrange the inlet pipeline strictly according to the import and export marks on the factory equipment, and do not allow the connection in the opposite direction. If the user has special requirements for the inlet, please explain when ordering.
- Please strictly follow the steering mark on the rotary lobe pump casing for wiring, reverse rotation is not allowed.
Lobe pumps, with compact structure and small footprint, are widely used in a variety of industrial conditions for conveying media with high solids content, high abrasion and high viscosity. In addition, the rotor pump has a very high self-priming capacity, positive and reversible conveying characteristics, the flow rate is proportional to the speed of linear characteristics, in many occasions with unique application advantages. The type of material of the rotor and the installation form of the pump are very diversified, which can meet the needs of a variety of working conditions.