Vacuum Circuit Breaker Price List
The name of "vacuum circuit breaker" comes from the fact that the arc extinguishing medium and the insulating medium of the contact gap after arc extinguishing are high vacuum. Vacuum circuit breaker has the advantages of compact structure, safe operation, high reliability and convenient maintenance. It is suitable for various types of high-voltage circuits. They interrupt the circuit to prevent improper current caused by short circuit (usually caused by overload). It is more commonly used in the power grid.
Vacuum circuit breaker is an internal power distribution device in three-phase AC system with voltage of 3-10kV and frequency of 50Hz. In industrial and mining organizations, power plants and substations can be used to protect and control electrical equipment. The circuit breaker can be configured in the middle cabinet, double-layer cabinet and fixed cabinet to manage and protect the high-voltage electrical equipment in the maintenance and frequent operation area.
11kv, 12kv, 15kv, 25kv, 33kv, 35kv, 40kv vacuum circuit breaker can be provided in ATO store. For more detailed specifications, please move into the product page. Now we will show you the price list of ATO vacuum circuit breaker below for your refererence.
ATO Vacuum Circuit Breaker Price List:
|Product||SKU||Rated Voltage||Rated Current||Price|
|ATO-VCB-11||11kV||630 A, 1000 A, 1250 A, 1600 A, 2000 A, 3150 A||$3,377.85|
|ATO-VCB-12||12kV||630 A, 1000 A, 1250 A, 1600 A, 2000 A, 3151 A||$751.09|
|ATO-VCB-15||15kV||630 A, 1000 A, 1250 A, 1600 A, 2000 A, 3152 A||$4,197.69|
|ATO-VCB-25||25kV||630 A, 1000 A, 1250 A, 1600 A, 2000 A, 3153 A||$4,202.69|
|ATO-VCB-33||33kV||630 A, 1000 A, 1250 A, 1600 A, 2000 A, 3154 A||$11,996.85|
|ATO-VCB-35||35kV||630 A, 1000 A, 1250 A, 1600 A, 2000 A, 3155 A||$12,001.85|
|ATO-VCB-40||40kV||630 A, 1000 A, 1250 A, 1600 A, 2000 A, 3156 A||$3,723.08|
Note: The prices in the table list are for reference only. If you want to get current quotation and other customized products information, please contact us now.
Advantages of Vacuum Circuit Breaker:
- No emission of gases, hence pollution free.
- Breaker unit is compact and self contained.
- When the current is interrupted, it can quickly restore high dielectric strength, and produce only half a cycle or less arc after appropriate contact separation.
- Very high power frequency and impulse voltage and small contact interval allow easy driving and timing.
- In vacuum, the contacts cannot be oxidized, so their small resistance remains unchanged throughout their life.
- The vacuum interrupter has no gas decomposition products in vacuum, so it is a sealed vacuum interrupter, which avoids the influence of the environment on the circuit breaker.