3 hp BLDC motor with low noise, rated torque of 7.7 Nm, peak torque to 23 Nm, works on 24V/48V/72V/96V DC voltage, providing 3600rpm max speed. It is widely use in automatic machinery, medical institutions, electronic equiment etc..
3 HP (2.3 kW) BLDC MOTOR FEATURES
- 130 mm square flange size, making it easy to install.
- Brushless design for long life.
- Excellent speed stability.
- Hall signals for velocity feedback.
- Cost-effective replacement for brush DC motors.
3HP (2.3 kW) BLDC MOTOR SPECIFICATION
||ATO-130WDM07730 (Click it to see more motor specs)
|Matched Controller Model
||ATOTH-G (Click it to see more controller specs)
|Square Flange Size
||3 hp (2.3kW)
|Brake Apparatus Voltage
||24V DC, (If 24V voltage is not connected, the motor brake)
||CE, ROHs, ISO/TS16949
||<90%RH (no dewing)
NOTE: Tell us your application needs, we can customize your BLDC motor to meet your precise power, speed, voltage and current requirements.
BLDC MOTOR LINE DEFINITION
||Power Line Color
||Hall Line Color
||Orange and Black
|Hall Signal Definition
|Plug serial number
3HP 48V/72V/96V BLDC MOTOR DIMENSION (Unit=mm)
MOTOR AND HAll RELATIONSHIP
48V BLDC MOTOR SPEED-TORQUE CURVE
TIPS: ADVANTAGES OF ATO BRUSHLESS DC MOTOR
- Brushless DC motors have the characteristics of brush motors, and the drive is also a frequency change device, so it is also known as DC inverter; the operating efficiency, low speed torque and speed accuracy of brushless DC motors are better than any control technology inverters, because the brushless DC motor is controlled by the operation, it will not be like heavy-duty synchronous motor under the frequency control speed as the rotor plus start winding, it will not produce oscillation when the load mutation and out of step.
- The permanent magnets of brushless DC motors are now mostly applied with rare neodymium iron boron materials that have high energy. Therefore, the rare permanent magnet brushless motors are reduced by one frame size comparing to the same capacity three-phase asynchronous motors.
- Brushless DC motors have low voltage, strong torque overload capacity, large start torque, and small start current and so on.
- The speed range is wide, the motor can run in speed range from low to medium to high.
- The motor does not have mechanical commutator and is applied with fully enclosed structure to prevent dust from entering the motor, which proves to be highly reliable.
- The motor control system is simpler than asynchronous motor.