Explosion Proof Solenoid Valve Price List
Explosion proof solenoid valves are all the devices may be lit with explosive gas mixture components enclosed in a shell, the shell can withstand any shell joint surface or structure clearance, infiltrate into the inside of the shell of combustible mixture in the internal explosion damaged, and not caused by outside a gas or vapour formation of explosive environment, a variety of lighting. In addition, the parts that may generate sparks and dangerous temperatures are put into the flameproof enclosure, which separates the internal space of the equipment from the surrounding environment.
3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" port size of explosion proof electric solenoid valve can be provided in ATO store. For more detailed specifications, please move into the product page. Now we will show you the price list of ATO explosion proof solenoid valve below for your refererence.
ATO Explosion Proof Solenoid Valve Price List:
|Product||SKU||Body Material||Fluid Temperature||Tolerance||Price|
|ATO-EPSV-BNCA||Brass||NBR (-5 ℃ to 80 ℃), VITON (-5 ℃ to 120 ℃)||10%||$296.51|
Note: The prices in the table list are for reference only. If you want to get current quotation and other customized products information, please contact us now.
Precautions For Explosion Proof Solenoid Valve Installation:
- During installation, the arrow on the valve body should be in line with the flow direction of the medium. Do not install where there is direct dripping or splashing water. The solenoid valve should be installed vertically upward.
- The explosion proof solenoid valve should be guaranteed to work normally in the range of 15%-10% fluctuation of the rated voltage.
- After the electric solenoid valve is installed, there shall be no reverse pressure difference in the pipeline. And need to power several times, so that the temperature can be formally put into use.
- Solenoid valve should be thoroughly cleaned before installation of the pipeline. The medium should be free of impurities, and a filter should be installed in front of the valve.
- When the 24 volt solenoid valve is faulty or cleaned, the bypass device should be installed to ensure that the system continues to operate.