What is Pressure Switch?
The pressure switch adopts a high-precision, high-stability pressure sensor and transmission circuit, and then uses the special CPU modular signal processing technology to realize the detection, display, alarm and control signal output of the medium pressure signal.
ATO pressure switch can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, water supply and other fields to measure and control the gauge pressure and absolute pressure of various gases and liquids. It is an ideal intelligent measurement and control instrument for industrial sites. Pressure switches are widely used in aerospace and military fields, such as M1A1 tanks, Apollo spacecraft, Boeing 747 and other product manufacturing. The main categories of pressure switches include normally open and normally closed. The main features are:
- It adopts a British pipe thread quick joint or copper pipe welding type installation structure, which is flexible in installation and convenient in use, without special installation and fixation.
- The plug-in wire connection method can be arbitrarily selected by the user.
- The sealed stainless steel sensor is safe and reliable.
- It can be manufactured according to the pressure value arbitrarily selected by the user within the pressure range.
A pressure switch is a device combined with an electrical switch. When the preset fluid pressure is reached, the switch contacts act. This is mainly used in power plants, petrochemicals, metallurgical industries and other industrial equipment to output alarm or control signals. It is very important in the industrial field, which can prevent the damage of important devices in production engineering and avoid major production accidents.
When the pressure in the system is higher or lower than the rated safety pressure, the disc in the sensor moves instantaneously, and the switch connector is pushed on or off by connecting the guide rod. When the pressure drops or rises to the rated recovery value, the disc resets instantaneously and the switch resets automatically. Simply put, when the measured pressure exceeds the rated value, the free end of the elastic element is displaced, pushes the switching element directly or after comparison, and changes the on-off state of the switching element to control the measured pressure. The elastic elements used in the pressure switch include a single-coil spring tube, a diaphragm, a diaphragm, and a bellows.
Tips for using a pressure switch
Pressure switches are widely used in high and low-pressure protection control of the household, commercial and automotive refrigeration systems, steam conditions and power stations; accumulators, receivers, flash tanks, separators, scrubbers, and oil refining units, are also applicable to High and low-pressure protection control for various equipment tools. However, in the selection of pressure switches, the following points must be paid attention to:
- The necessity of explosion-proof: explosion-proof forms are divided into the explosion-proof type and intrinsically safe type.
- Whether to bring instructions: according to customer requirements.
- A number of contacts: one contact (one output) or two contacts (two outputs).
- Determine the setting value and pressure range: the recommended setting range is between 30% and 65% of the pressure range, and the settable range is between 15% and 90% of the pressure range.
- The form of connection difference: adjustable or fixed.
- Pulsation: If the pressure pulsates or vibrates, a throttle valve is required to suppress the damage of the pulsating pressure to the instrument.
- Occasion with a diaphragm: When measuring corrosiveness, high viscosity or high temperature, it is necessary to use the diaphragm.