Which is the Best UPS for Home Use?
Household UPS is to provide power supply for computers and other related products in the family, just like conventional UPS is different from industrial UPS. When choosing a home UPS uninterruptible power supply, you should choose genuine brand products. For those who do not know about various professional power matching and power supply times, you can directly consult ATO customer service. ATO.com is a professional R&D, production and manufacturing UPS company, and the manufacturer ships directly.
How to choose a UPS for your home?
When you buy a home UPS, please observe the following points:
- Determine the capacity of the required uninterruptible power supply.
- Determine the required battery backup time. According to the required working time of the equipment after a power outage. Typically, the cost of batteries used in long delay models may exceed the cost of the UPS host itself. Due to the high value of the battery, it is recommended to choose a brand with better quality, which is very important for the reliability of the UPS system.
- Determine the type of uninterruptible power supply required. Whether to choose online, online interaction, standby, sine wave, square wave and other types are determined according to the stability of load to output, switching time and output waveform. The online UPS has stronger output stability and transient response capability than the other two and has stronger adaptability to nonlinear loads and inductive loads. For some cutting-edge equipment, important equipment, and high-end servers, online UPS is recommended. Avoid using interactive and standby modes in certain areas with high power fluctuations. If you want to use a generator with a short delay UPS, it is recommended to use an online UPS, because the voltage and frequency stability of ordinary generators is poor, and the interactive standby type may cause abnormal operation. Some brands of UPS cannot be connected to a generator but will be supplied by bypass, so you should be aware of that before buying.
- Additional functions: In order to improve the reliability of the system, it is recommended to use a UPS hot backup system, which can be considered in series hot backup or parallel hot backup.
- After-sale service: UPS is bulky, and the wiring of large-capacity models is complicated and requires on-site maintenance. Therefore, for this situation, you can choose a supplier of professional after-sales service. It can be inspected from many aspects such as reliability, technical strength, service organization, maintenance of spare parts, etc.
- Understand the warranty period and method of the UPS manufacturer.
UPS, also known as an uninterruptible power supply, is an electrical device that provides power to a load during a power outage. ATO UPS is the best choice. The transmission time of ATO uninterruptible power supply is 1~10ms, mainly used to provide stable and uninterrupted power supply for personal computers, homes, servers, network systems, office equipment, medical machines or other key equipment. UPS with 600VA, 1kVA, 1500VA, 3kVA, and 10kVA capacities are available.