1/2 hp (400W) brushless dc motor, 2000 rpm low speed BLDC motor, with good torque characteristics, high power density, and a very long service life. It is widely use in automatic machinery, medical institutions, electronic equiment etc..
1/2 HP (400W) BLDC MOTOR FEATURES
- 110 mm square flange size, making it easy to install.
- Brushless design for long life.
- Excellent speed stability.
- Hall signals for velocity feedback.
- Cost-effective replacement for brush DC motors.
1/2 HP (400W) BLDC MOTOR SPECIFICATION
||ATO-110WDM02020 (Click it to see more motor specs)
|Matched Controller Model
||ATOTH-G (Click it to see more controller specs)
|Square Flange Size
|Brake Apparatus Voltage
||24V DC, (If 24V voltage is not connected, the motor brake)
||CE, ROHs, ISO/TS16949
||<90%RH (no dewing)
NOTE: Tell us your application needs, we can customize your BLDC motor to meet your precise power, speed, voltage and current requirements.
BLDC MOTOR LINE DEFINITION
||Power Line Color
||Hall Line Color
||Orange and Black
|Hall Signal Definition
|Plug serial number
400W 24V/48V/72V/96V BLDC MOTOR DIMENSION (Unit=mm)
MOTOR AND HAll RELATIONSHIP
TIPS: MAINTENANCE OF BRUSHLESS DC MOTOR
- Before disassembling, blow the motor surface dust with the compressed air and wipe the surface dirt thoroughly.
- Select the place for disassembling the motor and clean up the site environment.
- Be familiar with the motor structure and maintenance technical requirements.
- Prepare the necessary tools (including special tools) and equipment for dissembling.
- In order to further understand the motor running defects, do a check test before disassembling the motor. To this end, run the motor with load, and examine the various parts of the motor in detail, such as temperature, sound, vibration and so on, and test voltage, current, speed, etc., and then disconnect the load, do a no-load test alone, test the load current and no-load loss, make a record.
- Cut off the power, remove the motor external wiring, make a record.
- Use the appropriate voltage megohm meter to test motor insulation resistance. In order to be compared with the insulation resistance measured in the last inspection to determine the trend of motor insulation and insulation, insulation resistance measured at different temperatures should be converted to the same temperature, the general conversion to 75 ℃.
- The test absorption ratio is K. When the absorption ratio is greater than 1.33, indicating that the motor has not damp or moisture level is not serious. In order to compare with the previous data, the same absorption ratio measured at any temperature should be converted to the same temperature.