3 phase brushless dc electric motor set for sale, 24V or 48V DC for selection, with 0.96 Nm holding torque and 3000 rpm speed. 300 watt BLDC motor with the matching bldc motor controller and gearbox can provide higher torque and efficiency in your application.In general, it would be more cost-effective to buy a complete kit of our BLDC motors.
- Model: ATO-D5BLD300
- Matched Controller Model: ATO-BLD750 (Click to the product page)
- Rated Power: 300W
- Rated Voltage: 24V DC / 48V DC (Optional)
- Rated Current: 15.63A at 24V, 7.81A at 48V
- Phase: 3 phase
- Holding Torque: 0.96 Nm
- Peak Torque: 2.87 Nm
- Rated Speed: 3000 rpm for standard (or 2000 rpm when matching the worm gearbox)
- No-load Speed: 3300 rpm
- Square Flange Size: 86 mm
- Weight: 6 kg
- Working Efficiency: 85%
- Number of Pole: 4 pairs of poles (8 poles)
- Brake Apparatus Voltage: 24V DC, (Electromagnetic brake will trigger when the DC supply cuts off)
- Brake Size: Φ76.8*27.7mm
- No-load Current: <6.3A at 24V, <4.61A at 48V
- Insulation Grade: F
- Protection Grade: IP54
- Motor Lead Length: 1 meter
- Certificate: CE, ROHs, ISO/TS16949
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, Motor Lead of ATO BLDC Motors can be customized.
- High performance and low consumption
300W brushless dc motor is three phase electric motor, which especially suited for application requiring higher efficiency and power density.
- Wide application range and good control effect
BLDC motor works with a matching controller (ATO-BLD750) may achieve simple to complex control, turn from CW to CCW, and meet various communication requirements (RS232, RS485, CAN, etc.). BLDC controller can be controlled through 0-5VDC analog signal to adjust the speed.
- Wide control speed torque range
Brushless dc motor works with a gearbox (choose planetary gearbox with gear ratio from 4:1 to 200:1 or worm gearbox with gear ratio from 7.5:1 to 100:1) effectively reduce the motor's speed and moment of inertia to increase torque in your application, because the gearbox can control the start/stop and change speed in time.
- Low noise and smooth operation
Brushless dc motor has no brushes, no sparks will be generated during operation, which greatly reduces friction.
- Good protection performance and continuous duty (24/7)
300W BLDC motor kit adopts a new type of sealing device, which has good protection performance and strong adaptability to the environment, and works continuously in harsh environments such as corrosion and humidity.
- Instantaneous maximum torque line
The maximum torque momentarily impacts the load when the motor is started.
Beyond this torque, the over-current protection of the driver will cause the motor to stop.
- Short time operation area
The motor can run at a short time within this torque range at different speeds.
If the operation time is too long, the motor will generate heat, which may cause the motor to stop or burn.
- Rated operating torque line
The rated torque of motor running at different speeds, and the motor can run for a long time at this torque.
- Continuous operating area
When the motor rotates at different speeds, it runs continuously in this corresponding zone.
Tips: Can brushless DC motor be used as generator?
Generator can achieve self-sufficiency in current, BLDC motor can not supply power to itself, its current and voltage still depend on the power supply current to drive, in terms of safety measures, the two also adopt completely different protective measures.
If brushless DC motor completely does the work of the generator, its own hardware not to mention, considering the function can not fully achieve the function of power generation. If the generator is used to do brushless dc motor work, its own conditions are not appropriate, it has no way to achieve speed regulation function.
Therefore, brushless DC motor is not suitable for being used as a generator, and it is impossible for a generator to replace a brushless dc motor.