Dehumidifier Price List
A dehumidifier is an air conditioning device which reduces and maintains the level of humidity in the air. The dehumidifier consists of a compressor, a heat exchanger, a fan, a water holder, a housing and a controller. This is done usually for health or thermal comfort reasons, or to eliminate musty odor and to prevent the growth of mildew by extracting water from the air.
Air dehumidifier can be used for household, commercial, or industrial applications. Large dehumidifiers are used in commercial buildings such as indoor ice rinks and swimming pools, as well as manufacturing plants or storage warehouses.
Our website offers dehumidifiers with different dehumidification capacity, such as 55 L/D dehumidifier, 60 L/D dehumidifier, 80 L/D dehumidifier and so on. Here is ATO automation dehumidifier price list.
|Product||SKU||Dehumidification Capacity||Air Volume||Price|
5 Benefits of Dehumidifier:
- Dehumidification. The most important effect of dehumidifier is dehumidification, which can condense the water molecules in the air into water droplets, and then discharge the dry air after treatment out of the dehumidifier. Through such the circulation, the indoor humidity can be kept in the appropriate level.
- Reduce bacterial growth. Dehumidifier can effectively reduce the room humidity. Humidity reduction will reduce the breeding of mold and other bacteria. High humidity environment will lead to faster reproduction of bacteria. If the humidity is less than 60%, bacteria and harmful microorganisms will be significantly reduced.
- Reduce the incidence of disease. Indoor humidity is reduced, bacterial breed is reduced, damp drops, and human body also can be in a relatively comfortable state. Humidity is not high in a room, which can reduce the occurrence of disease such as rheumatism, arthritis, neuralgia, tracheitis, asthma, and the environment with high humidity is easy to cause these pathological changes to get serious.
- To protect the furniture. In addition to the dehumidification effect, dehumidifier in the home can effectively keep some furniture, home appliances, books, medicine, food and others from damp and damage. When the indoor moisture drops, it is also equal to the protection of these household products from the impact of moisture.
- Dry the clothes. Clothes dry very slowly in wet weather. If you don't have other tools to dry your clothes, use a dehumidifier to quickly dry them.