What is a Crane Scale?
ATO crane scale is a hook scale that used for weighing the goods needed to be loaded/unloaded/transferred. It is usually installed under the crane or lifting equipment. A crane scale is consists of high-strength hook, shackle, display controller, load cell, metal casings, front and back covers and protection board. Crane scale has a special wireless infrared remote controller, and also can be connected to a large wireless screen for convenient reading. Because of the advantages of multi-functions, high precision, strong anti-cheating ability and low maintenance cost, now crane scale has been widely used for logistic/ warehouse/ factory/ dock/ trading market OCS (online charging system). The crane scales with capacity higher than 30 ton are used for material delivery in metallurgy, railway, industrial and mining companies.
300kg to 500kg
2 ton/3 ton
5 ton/10 ton
15 ton to 20 ton
|30 ton/50 ton|
*Note: The prices in the table are just for your reference.
Tips for using a crane scale
- Overload of electronic hanging scale is strictly prohibited.
- When lifting heavy objects, the machine must rise and fall vertically. It is forbidden to drag heavy objects through the scale body.
- When using the hanging scale, the operator shall keep a certain distance from the hoisted object to avoid injury to human body caused by accidental falling of the object.
- Before using the hanging scale, users should check the screws, hooks, lifting rings, split pins and other parts to ensure safe use, and specify routine maintenance and inspection.
- Please use the special charger we provide for you. Others may cause battery overcharge, shorten service life and even endanger safety.
- When adjusting the instrument handle, pull it out evenly on both sides and allow it to rotate to a convenient angle.