Oscilloscope Price List
Digital oscilloscope is a high performance oscilloscope manufactured by A series of technologies such as data acquisition, A/D conversion and software programming. It is an indispensable tool for designing, manufacturing and repairing electronic equipment. Digital oscilloscope generally support multi-level menu, can provide users with a variety of choices, a variety of analysis functions.
Other oscilloscopes can provide storage for waveform storage and processing. In this article, we will show you the ATO industrial automation oscilloscope price list.
ATO provides premium line of lower cost digital oscilloscopes which includes Digital (DS models) and mixed signal oscilloscopes (MSO models). Bandwidth range from 70 MHz to 1 GHz, real-time sample rate 2 GSa/s to 5 GSa/s, waveform capture rate from 52000 wfms/s to 180000 wfms/s, 2 or 4 channels digital oscilloscopes are available. Here is the price list of ATO oscilloscope.
|Product||SKU||Number of Analog Channels||Bandwidth||Price|
Note: The prices in the table list are for reference only. If you want to get current quotation and other customized products information, please contact us now.
6 Advantages of a ATO Digital Oscilloscope:
- Small size, light weight, easy to carry, and liquid crystal display.
- The waveform can be stored for a long time, and the stored waveform can be enlarged for various operations and analysis.
- It is particularly suitable for measuring single and low frequency signals, and there is no analog oscilloscope flicker when measuring low frequency signals.
- More trigger mode, besides the pre-trigger that the analog oscilloscope does not have, there are also logic triggering, pulse width trigger, etc.
- It can be connected with computer, printer and plotter through GPIB, RS232 and USB interface, and can print, archive and analyze documents.
- Powerful waveform processing power, can automatically measure frequency, rise time, pulse width and other parameters.