High cost-effective multi gas detector is used for monitoring 4 gas concentration of EX (0-100%LEL), O2 (0-30%), CO (0-1000 PPM), and H2S (0-100PPM), widely applicable for tunnels, tube well, laboratory, and other confined spaces.
- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof.
NH3 Detector Specification
||Pumping suction, flow rate can be up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
||Electrochemistry (O2, CO, H2S), Catalytic combustion
||EX, O2, CO, H2S
||EX: 0-100% LEL, O2: 0-30% VOL, CO: 0-1000 PPM, H2S: 0-100 PPM
||1% LEL, 0.1% VOL, 1 PPM, 0.1 PPM
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery (Charger included)
||100h (Pump off)
||Ex ia IIC T4
* Other common gases are also available, and please refer to Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas and the measuring range. For the latest quotation, please feel free to contact us.
Tips: Service life of gas detector
A gas detector is mainly composed of a sensors, circuit board and other components. It can be divided into two main parts, that is, the first part is the sensor part, and the second part is the body part of the detector, so for the service life of equipment, we also need to tell based on the two parts of the gas detector.
Let's look at the sensor in the gas detector first. The sensor has a fixed service life. The service life of the sensor varies with different principles. For example, the electrochemical sensors are usually designed for two-year service life and it has to be replaced when it expires. The replacement time is generally not related with use times and storage time, because the electrochemical sensor has the electrolyte at its internal which will naturally reduce in the process of the placement of the sensor even if you don't use it. Basically, it has a fixed replacement cycle, so it must be replaced once it comes due. It is suggested that it is unnecessary to prepare a sensor in advance in the use of gas detector, otherwise it is a kind of waste and loss.
The second part is the circuit board of the gas detector. From this point of view, generally a reliable designed circuit board with sufficient materials can guarantee the service life of the detector body for 3-5 years. Of course, we also refer to normal use, without rough operation, discarding and other bad and irregular preservation and operation. Some portable gas detectors include suction pumps and batteries that last about two years.
As for the service life of the gas detector, generally speaking, there will be no problem with the circuit board under normal use. In most cases, it is the sensor failure that causes the instrument failure. Therefore, the service life of the gas detector is equal to the service life of the sensor. The service life of the electrochemical sensor is about 2 years. After 2 years, the performance of the instrument needs to be tested and the sensor needs to be replaced.