Synchronous Motor Price List
Synchronous motor is a common AC motor, it is the heart of the power system. And it is a component that integrates rotation and static, electromagnetic change and mechanical movement, and realizes the conversion of electrical energy and mechanical energy. The dynamic performance of the synchronous motor is very complicated, and its dynamic performance has a great influence on the full electric system. Synchronous motors operate on excitation current. If there is no excitation, the motor is asynchronous. Excitation is a DC system added to the rotor, and its rotation speed and polarity are consistent with those of the stator.
ATO provides various synchronous motors for you. 1 rpm, 2.5 rpm, 5 rpm, 10 rpm, 30 rpm, 60 rpm, 75 rpm output speed; 12V, 24V, 110V, 220V voltage can be chosen. Especially 1 rpm synchronous motor, 12V synchronous motor and 24V synchronous motor are the hot selling products in our website.
ATO synchronous motor price is affordable. Here is our price list. Welcome to choose the most suitable for you!
ATO Synchronous Motor Price List:
|Product||SKU||Output Speed||OutPut Torque||Price|
|ATO-49TYD-3752-1||1 rpm||20 Kgf.cm||$48.37|
|ATO-49TYD-3752-25||2 rpm||21 Kgf.cm||$50.33|
|ATO-60TYD-B5||3 rpm||40 Kgf.cm||$51.52|
|ATO-60TYD-B10||4 rpm||40 Kgf.cm||$56.88|
|ATO-60TYD-B30||5 rpm||15 Kgf.cm||$69.76|
|ATO-60TYD-B60||6 rpm||7 Kgf.cm||$76.83|
|ATO-60TYD-B75||7 rpm||6 Kgf.cm||$83.95|
Note: The prices in the table are just for you reference. If you want to get current quotation and other customized products information, please contact us now. You can get a discount on ATO.com.
Advantages of AC Synchronous Motor:
- The AC synchronous motor has high power efficiency and high power factor.
- Synchronous motor has small heating, so its cooling system has simple structure, small volume and low noise.
- Its system adopts fully closed structure, no transmission gear wear and noise, no lubricating oil, no maintenance.
- AC synchronous motor allows high overload current, which has apparent reliability.
- It adopts permanent magnet pole, especially rare earth metal permanent magnet, such as NdFeB, which has high magnetic energy allowing it to obtain the higher air gap flux density. Therefore, in the same capacity, the synchronous motor is small in size and light in weight.
- Its rotor has no collector ring and brush friction loss, so it has high operating efficiency.
- 12V synchronous motor has small rotating inertia and allows high pulse torque to get higher accelerated speed.