Flow Meter Price List
A flow meter is an instrument used to measure the volume or mass of a gas or liquid. ATO.com offers you various flow meters including magnetic flow meter, vortex flow meter, turbine flow meter and portable ultrasonic flow meter, to suit your different applications. Then, how can you choose an appropriate flow meter? It can be considered from five aspects: flow meter performance, fluid characteristics, installation conditions, environmental conditions and economic factors. The five detailed factors are as follows:
- Flowmeter performance: accuracy, repeatability, linearity, flow range, signal output, response time, pressure loss, etc.
- Fluid characteristics: temperature, pressure, density, viscosity, chemical corrosion, abrasion, scaling, miscibility, phase transition, conductivity, sound velocity, thermal conductivity, specific heat capacity and so on.
- Installation conditions: pipeline layout direction, flow direction, length of straight pipe section on the upstream and downstream sides of detection parts, pipe diameter, maintenance space, power supply, grounding, auxiliary equipment (filter, deaerator), installation method, etc.
- Environmental conditions: ambient temperature, relative humidity, electromagnetic interference, safety, explosion-proof, pipeline vibration, etc.
- Economic factors: instrument purchase cost, installation cost, operating cost, calibration cost, maintenance cost, instrument service life, spare parts, etc.
As for the cost of ATO flow meters, there is a price list as shown in the below table for your reference.
Magnetic flow meters are applicable for all conductive liquids, such as domestic water, industrial water, raw water, ground water, urban sewage, industrial wastewater, the processed neutral pulp, pulp slurry, etc.
|Product Name||SKU||Nominal Diameter (Liner Material)||Price||Signal Output||Connection|
|Magnetic Flow Meter||ATO-FLOW-MAG||DN15 (F4)||$842.03||4-20mA output||Flange|
Vortex flow meters can be used for liquids (water, high temperature water, chemical liquid, gasoline, etc.), gases (natural gas, compressed air, etc.), and saturated, superheated steam.
|Product Name||SKU||Line Size (mm)
|Vortex Flow Meter||ATO-FLOW-VOR||DN15||$1,281.27||
Turbine flow meters are used to measure the flow rate of liquids like water, liquefied petroleum gas, refined oil, light crude oil, organic liquid, inorganic liquid and other liquid without fiber, particulate impurities.
|Product Name||SKU||Line Size (mm)||Price||Signal Output||Connection|
|Turbine Flow Meter||ATO-FLOW-TUR||DN4||$932.06||
Portable ultrasonic flow meter is applicable for various pure liquids including water, tapwater, seawater, beers, lubricants, gasoline, cooking oil, etc.
|Product Name||SKU||Transducer||Price||Measuring Pipe Range||Temperature Range|
|Portable Clamp-On Ultrasonic Flow Meter||ATO-FLOW-2000H||N/A||$875.32||--||-40℃~90℃|
|Standard transducer - small||$1,009.47||DN32-DN100|
|Standard transducer - medium||$1,039.20||DN50-DN700|
|Standard transducer - large||$1,123.22||DN300-DN6000|
|High-temperature transducer - small||$1,092.24||DN32-DN100||-30℃~160℃|
|High-temperature transducer - medium||$1,133.44||DN50-DN700|
|High-temperature transducer - large||$1,162.66||DN300-DN6000|
Note: The prices in the table are just for your reference. The price lists in the table above are based on the default options and they are subject to change according to different options. If you want to get the latest quotation, please contact us now.