How to Debug Automatic Transfer Switch?
Thu, Jul 19 by ATO.com
What are the general debugging steps of the automatic transfer switch?
- Put the double power on the adjustment table and connect the phase line and neutral line ( zero line).
- For three-pole switch connection, the common and spare zero line need to be connected to zero line terminal (NN and RN).
- After connecting lines, recheck the lines and then turn on the master switch of the commissioning table, turn on the common and standby power supply.
- Set the dual power supply in the working mode of automatic change and automatic recovery. When the two power supplies work normally, the switch should be automatically converted to common power supply.
- Set the casual phase breaking between NA, NB, NC, NN of frequently-used power supply, the dual power supply should be converted to standby power. If the frequently-used power supply gets right, convert to the frequently-used power supply again.
- Adjust any phase of the frequently-used power supply to below the specified voltage value (namely the undervoltage condition), and the dual power supply should be converted to standby power. As the frequently-used power supply gets right, convert to the frequently-used power supply again.
- In case of phase breaking between any phase of the frequently-used power supply, the beeper should give an alarm.
- In case of any phase breaking of the frequently-used power supply and the standby power supply, the corresponding display value on the controller should disappear.
- When setting the dual power supply for manual operation mode and operating the button manually by controller, it shall be free to switch between the frequently-used power supply and the standby power supply, and the display screen shows accurately.
- When operating the bipartite button on the controller, the dual shall break the frequently-used power supply and the standby power supply at the same time, turn to the bipartite position.
- Adjust the multimeter to the voltage AC750V position, test the indicator terminal voltage values of frequently-used power supply and the standby power supply respectively.
- If the automatic transfer switch is originally equipped with the generator function, adjust the multimeter to the buzzer position to detect the generator signal terminal. When the frequently-used power supply is normal, the buzzer does not sound. When the A phase or the whole frequently-used power supply breaks off, the buzzer makes a sound. If the frequently-used power supply has no power but the buzzer does not sound, it means that there's something wrong with the power generation signal.
- When the switch is equipped with the DC24V fire fighting function, test the fire alarm terminal with a DC24V, the positive and negative ports of the power supply corresponds to the positive and negative terminals, the automatic transfer switch shall break automatically when powering on.
- In special cases, the switch needs to be operated by manual, operate the bipartite with the controller firstly and then convert the switch with the specific handle. The switch can not be turned in the wrong direction or forcefully.
- After the dual power supply is debugged, turn off the power supply firstly and then disconnect the power cables. Tips: do not plug in the power line when the power is on, avoid void plug of connecting terminals.