Ball Valve Price List
The ball valve is a control valve that uses a ball with a circular channel as the opening and closing part, and the ball rotates with the valve stem to realize the opening and closing action. The opening and closing part of the ball valve is a ball with a hole, which rotates around the axis perpendicular to the channel, so as to achieve the purpose of opening and closing the channel. Ball valves are mainly used to open and close pipelines and equipment media.
1, 2, 3 Piece Ball Valve Price List
1 Piece Ball Valve
2 Piece Ball Valve
3 Piece Ball Valve
Electric Ball Valve Price List
|ATO-EBV-15B||1/2 inch (DN15, 15mm)||$341.99|
|ATO-EBV-20B||3/4 inch (DN20, 20mm)||$346.39|
|ATO-EBV-25B||1 inch (DN25, 25mm)||$364.49|
|ATO-EBV-32B||1-1/4 inch (DN32, 32mm)||$394.69|
|ATO-EBV-40B||1-1/2 inch (DN40, 40mm)||$431.59|
|ATO-EBV-50B||2 inch (DN50, 50mm)||$611.19|
|ATO-EBV-65B||2-1/2 inch (DN65, 65mm)||$765.89|
|ATO-EBV-80B||3 inch (DN80, 80mm)||$1,083.99|
|ATO-EBV-100B||4 inch (DN100, 100mm)||$1,412.39|
|ATO-EBV-125B||5 inch (DN125, 125mm)||$1,726.99|
|ATO-EBV-150B||6 inch (DN150, 150mm)||$1,898.59|
|ATO-EBV-200B||8 inch (DN200, 200mm)||$2,179.99|
Pneumatic Ball Valve Price List
|ATO-PBV-15A||1/2 inch (DN15, 15mm)||$155.88|
|ATO-PBV-25A||1 inch (DN25, 25mm)||$202.81|
|ATO-PBV-40A||1-1/2 inch (DN40, 40mm)||$251.48|
|ATO-PBV-50A||2 inch (DN50, 50mm)||$329.68|
|ATO-PBV-80A||3 inch (DN80, 80mm)||$353.38|
|ATO-PBV-100A||4 inch (DN100, 100mm)||$1,159.18|
|ATO-PBV-125A||5 inch (DN125, 125mm)||$2,040.79|
|ATO-PBV-150A||6 inch (DN150, 150mm)||$3,062.99|
|ATO-PBV-200A||8 inch (DN200, 200mm)||$4,158.79|
Note: The prices in the table are just for your reference. If you want to get the latest quotation, please contact us now.
What are the advantages of ball valves?
- Ball valves are suitable for frequent operation, opening and closing quickly and lightly.
- They have small fluid resistance.
- Simple structure, relatively small volume, light weight, easy maintenance.
- Good sealing performance
- Not limited by the installation direction, the flow direction of the medium can be arbitrary.
- No vibration and low noise.
Tips for installing a ball valve
- Leave the position where the ball valve handle rotates.
- The ball valve cannot be used for throttling.
- The ball valve with a pneumatic actuator or electric actuator should be installed upright.