AC Servo Motor Price List
Why choose a servo motor?
A servo motor is an actuator that allows for precise control of angular position in automatic control system. It also requires a servo drive to complete the system. The drive uses the feedback sensor to precisely control the rotary position of the motor. Compared with other motors, such as stepper motors and AC induction motors, what are the advantages of servo motors?
- The servo motor realizes the closed loop control of position, speed and torque, and overcomes the problem of stepper motor losing step.
- The servo motor has high speed performance, and the normal rated speed can reach 2000 ~ 3000 rpm.
- The servo motor has strong resistance to overload, and can withstand three times the load of rated torque. It is especially suitable for the occasion of instantaneous load fluctuation and fast starting.
- The servo motor runs smoothly at low speed, and it does not produce the step running phenomenon similar to stepper motor. It is suitable for situations with high speed response requirements.
- The dynamic time of motor acceleration and deceleration is short, usually within tens of milliseconds.
- The heat and noise of the motor are obviously reduced.
ATO AC servo motors give you unprecedented choice and flexibility from a wide range of standard products power rating from 50w to 7.5kw, so you can select the best servo motor with lower price for your application.
ATO AC servo motor price list
|Power Rating||Rated Speed||Peak Torque||Price||Weight||SKU|
|50W||3000 rpm||0.32 Nm||$184.15||0.32 Kg||ATO40ST-M00130|
|100W||3000 rpm||0.64 Nm||$199.54||0.47 Kg||ATO40ST-M00330|
|200W||3000 rpm||1.91 Nm||$199.54||1.16 Kg||ATO60CST-M00630|
|400W||3000 rpm||3.9 Nm||$208.31||1.6 Kg||ATO60CST-M01330|
|600W||3000 rpm||5.73 Nm||$226.15||2.07 Kg||ATO60CST-M01930|
|730W||2000 rpm||10.5 Nm||$246.31||3.9 Kg||ATO80ST-M03520|
|750W||3000 rpm||7.1 Nm||$220.62||2.9 Kg||ATO80ST-M02430|
|800W||2000 rpm||12 Nm||$305.31||6 Kg||ATO110ST-M04020|
|1 kW||1000 rpm||20 Nm||$394.62||10.2 Kg||ATO130ST-M10010|
|1 kW||2500 rpm||12 Nm||$274.23||4.1 Kg||ATO80ST-M04025|
|1.2 kW||3000 rpm||12 Nm||$305.31||6 Kg||ATO110ST-M04030|
|1.3 kW||2500 rpm||15 Nm||$328.23||6.6 Kg||ATO130ST-M05025|
|1.5 kW||3000 rpm||15 Nm||$328.23||6.8 Kg||ATO110ST-M05030|
|1.5 kW||1500 rpm||25 Nm||$434.00||10.2 Kg||ATO130ST-M10015|
|1.8 kW||3000 rpm||18 Nm||$321.15||7.9 Kg||ATO110ST-M06030|
|2 kW||2500 rpm||22 Nm||$381.62||8.3 Kg||ATO130ST-M07725|
|2.7 kW||1500 rpm||43 Nm||$664.92||19.5 Kg||ATO180ST-M17215|
|3 kW||2000 rpm||30 Nm||$566.69||15 Kg||ATO150CST-M15020|
|3.6 kW||2000 rpm||36 Nm||$675.31||17 Kg||ATO150CST-M18020|
|3.7 kW||1000 rpm||70 Nm||$839.45||30.5 Kg||ATO180ST-M35010|
|3.8 kW||2500 rpm||30 Nm||$566.69||15 Kg||ATO150CST-M15025|
|4.5 kW||2000 rpm||53 Nm||$746.85||22.2 Kg||ATO180ST-M21520|
|5.5 kW||2000 rpm||54 Nm||$658.36||22.7 Kg||ATO150CST-M27020|
|7.5 kW||1500 rpm||96 Nm||$865.74||40 Kg||ATO180ST-M48015|
Note: The AC servo motor prices listed in the table are just for your reference, they may be different with the selling price. Please go to the servo motors product page for the latest quotation.